Friday, December 12, 2014

Sharing is Caring!

I'm on another mission my friends!

Promote! Support! Provide Access!

Now, this is not only for me, but for my Author friends as well. Oh yes, I have an enhanced calling. Not only to write what I love, but promote what I love as well.

You may be asking yourself just how I will do this. Well, let me share a few ideas.

1. Promote my own work! Hey, I have to start somewhere and my own stories are going to be front and center. Just check out the recent review of my latest story, Redemption. 

Feel free to leave your own wonderful thoughts and reviews of this story as well: 
Redemption (Heaven on Earth Book 2)

2. Promote the work of those who have the same passion as I do...WRITING! My preference is to write and read Interracial romance, but I have found some AMAZING authors who write other types of stories. Writing is a small world and we have to stick together, right?

I'm supporting a blog tour on this site for other others who want to share their feelings, thoughts, upcoming releases or other musings. More to come on that soon!

3. Find some unique and different ways to access new readers! It's time for me to spread my wings and broaden my world a little bit. It's time to see what the rest of the world looks like and I'm going to do some unique promotions, connect with mentors and other writers outside of my sphere, and expand my world view.

Having a different outlook on life is wonderful and I'm excited to get this ball rolling!

Love and Hugs,
Reana

No comments:

Post a Comment