Sunday, February 9, 2014

Starting 2014 Right and Getting My Mojo Back

It has been a long time since I last shared my thoughts with everyone through this blog. Let's just say, 2013 was a tough year and it was a long, hard road back to where I am today. As 2014 continues to pass us by, I've concluded that doing what I love and enjoy makes everything better. When I'm sitting in my office with my princess tiara perched on my head, a glass of wine in close proximity, and some good slow-jam music playing in the background, I feel as if everything is right in the world again.

I have missed my hero's and heroine's, the characters that have allowed me to connect with so many people around the world. It's amazing how one story can connect two people and when I'm the one writing the story, well, that makes me smile.

There are some wonderful things planned for 2014 and I can't wait to share my world with you again. January saw me participating in the Tall, Dark and Alpha promotion alongside so many other wonderful authors and friends. What a great way to get the year started off right! On February 8th, I appeared on the Drea and Milana Show, a Blogtalk Radio show, to talk about some of my favorite stories, the characters that I connected with the strongest, and what's coming next. In June 2014, the Beautiful Trouble Publishing Meet and Greet will be held in Austin, Texas and I am absolutely certain that it will be a weekend to remember. There will be more to come, so this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and that holiday always brings out the romantic side of me. Reading has always been an escape for me and yes, I admit, there has been the occasion or two when I have fallen deeply, madly, truly in love with the male lead in a story. This year, I want to share that experience with all of you. Plus, this is the time for celebrating love and passion and good, old-fashioned sex, so why not share some of my favorite male leads with you again!

I have re-released some stories with new covers and I absolutely love them!  Dinner for Three, Change of Heart and Weekend Fling are back out there for everyone's enjoyment. Taylor's Gift, also a re-release, has been edited to give the reader a better reading experience and a stronger connection to the characters. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much I enjoyed writing them.


Also, What Matters Most, a new story published through Shara Azod LLC will be coming soon and is planned for a February release. I've been wanting to write this story for more than a year and it's finally here! It's such a heartwarming story about a tough U.S. Marine and the single mother that steals his heart.  Don't worry, it also has some very sensual and sexy moments that I believe will be quite enjoyable!


So, Love and Romance are definitely in the air and will be coming your way soon. Stay tuned for more news, information, and more sharing of thoughts and progress on new stories. I will also have some friends stop by to say "Hello" to everyone and share what's going on with them this year!

Finally, I Love My Readers! You are the ones who make all of this worth it and I am so thankful you're here with me on this crazy, fun ride.

Love and Hugs,
Reana

No comments:

Post a Comment