Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reflections

Hey Everyone!

When things get a little crazy in life, it's good to go back to what you know and love.  Life has been crazy and hectic in the world of Reana, but it feels good to sit back and take a breather.

Sometimes I want to do so much...but since I don't have a clone readily available, that's probably not going to happen.  Although, I "really" think someone should start working on that for me.  Because seriously....imagine all that I can do.  World Domination at my fingertips!!  Okay, I digress....

Writing is really very relaxing for me....let's ignore the fact that I haven't written more than three stories this entire year....I still love to do it.  When I can sit down at my desk and build a world that has strong women and irresistible men, then I'm a happy camper.  I can still remember each and every writing experience for every story I've published. 

The funnest part is deciding on the personality of the heroine.  Do I make her feisty or shy, is she a ball-buster or sugary-sweet?  Does she overcome adversity or is she kicking butt and taking names from the very beginning.  There are times I find myself laughing out loud when she's trading barbs with the hero.

Now the hero....Ahhh....that's a different story in itself.  My hero's can be chauvinist...overbearing....and just too damn demanding for their own good.  But, underneath all that "male-ness", there's one characteristic they all have - they're protectors.  Whether it's their family, their love, their children, or their country.  These men will give everything they have for the woman they love.  And THAT my friends, make them so amazing.

So, yes, I'm sitting her thinking of the stories I've written and all the stories that are still to come.  And yes, there will be more to come.

Ciao!
Reana

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for more of your stories to come either.

    ReplyDelete