Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feels Good to Finish...Whew!

Well, I just finished another story this evening and submitted it over to the publisher. It will be part of the Flavors series sponsored by Shara Azod LLC. My new book is titled, "Praline Dreams." Isn't my cover nice?!?!

It should be over to the editor soon and published for everyone's reading enjoyment.

It feels really good to finish this story. It's not a long one by any means, but I had so many things on my plate that it simply had not been completed. But I really like the story of Dana St. John and Reese Michaels....it's short and to the point, but hot and steamy at the same time.

I feel like doing a dance in my living room....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Reana! Also, I am of the mind that, the more we dance when we complete an MS, the happier we will become! DANCE!
    THE Jeanie :)

    ReplyDelete